REAL Teens, REAL Women, REAL Stories & a REAL God
Host the Get REAL Event Team or create your own!
- Address a specific, relevant topic. By hitting these hard topics through skits, videos, demonstrations, live music, and adult and teen speakers, girls find themselves facing issues in a safe, non-threatening, encouraging environment (and enjoying it!).
- Empower your REAL teens to reach out to their peers and to stand strong for what they believe. This event is facilitated and led by the teens with the encouragement, support, and guidance of their mentors.
- Reach the lost. Often girls will come to an ‘event’ long before they will walk into a ‘meeting.’
- Promote Get REAL inC’s monthly meetings and mentoring relationship at the event
- Show girls that the women and teens of their community experience the same things they do, and that they are not alone. We care enough to meet the girls where they are.
- Encourage collaborations. Various churches, schools, and denominations can come together to reach the community.
A powerful event with personal stories, live music, break out sessions and more featuring:
Fill out my online form.