GIRLS GRADES 7-12…Looking for a way to use your musical talents to worship and glorify God?
Join REAL Voices—a group of teen girls interested in learning what God’s Word says about REAL Worship and applying those principles to their musical talents to become authentic worshippers for Christ.
- · Open to 7th-12th grade girls who have a passion for music and singing
- Outreach opportunity for current Get REAL members to invite friends with musical gifts to learn more about God and use their talents to glorify Him.
- One school starts back up, REAL Voices will meet one evening a month to study and learn from God’s Word how to powerfully and inmately worship the Lord.Study for 2016-2017 school year: Pure Praise for Youth: A Heart-Focused Study on Worship by Dwayne Moore.
- This program is free of charge, except for the $11.00 workbook fee.
REAL Voices Worship Teams:
- Get REAL inC offers several events and activities throughout the year. Teams will be chosen to lead at various Get REAL inC events.
- Worship Leaders must be living out the pillars of a REAL girl in everyday life.
- Worship Leaders will be chosen from girls who have an assessed ability to lead.
- Worship Leaders may be chosen based on participate on in Get REAL groups & activities and recommend on from a Get REAL Adult Mentor.
- Additional rehearsal times will be required in the weeks leading up to each event. Rehearsals will also be on the other Thursdays of the month and mes will be determined and communicated in advance. All interested girls must be able to a end designated rehearsals.
For More Info Contact: Kim Margolius, REAL Voices Program Leader; firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK BELOW FOR DOWNLOADABLE FLYER