1. Who can attend the FIGHT like a REAL Girl Conference? Any female from grade 6 on up. Yes, moms & grandmas can join the fun too! Just make sure you get your ticket too!
2. How do I get tickets? Go to itickets.com, contact email@example.com or purchase at the door.
3. What time do the doors open? 4:00 so you have plenty of time to check out the awesome resource tables, shop at the REAL Store, grab a smoothie or coffee, chat, make new friends and more!
4. What if I can’t afford an event ticket? Give us a shout out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.670.7881. We have donors that will specifically give for situations like this. If we some spots & funds available, we would be happy to hook you up.
5. Do I need to eat dinner before I come? There will be snacks when you enter and dinner will be served around 7:30.
6. What is for dinner? The Bread Basket will be catering turkey wraps, fruit cup, carrot sticks and a chocolate chip cookie. There will be veggie wraps for those wanting a vegetarian option.
7. Do I need to bring any extra money? Sure, if you want to shop at the REAL Store, the Lighthouse Bookstore, or purchase additional snacks or smoothies.
8. How can I help with the event? There are several ways you can get involved or serve at the event.
- To volunteer at the event contact Melissa@getrealinc.org
- Donate an item for door prizes email@example.com
- Sponsor girls to go by making a financial donation.
9. Have a question that isn’t on here? Email us and ask @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember the only dumb questions are the ones not asked.