Why Start a Get REAL Group
Why Women Start a Get REAL Group . . .
- “I wish I had had something like this when I was young.”
- “I really wanted something that my daughter and I could do together.”
- “We wanted to bridge the gap between women’s ministry and girls’ ministry.”
- “I was tired of complaining about the next generation. It was time for me to do something about it!”
- “Girls today need women to come around them to encourage and support them.”
- “The Bible tells me that I am supposed to mentor/disciple the next generation – Titus 2.”
- “Because I care what’s going on in their lives and want to help.”
Why Girls* Start a Get REAL Group . . .
- “I wanted to do something to help everyone feel loved and accepted.”
- “I wanted to start a Bible club in my school.”
- “I wanted to let other girls know that they aren’t alone.”
- “I did it for a lot of reasons: to make new friends, to reach the lost, to do good things together – like stuff around our community, and to have fun.”
- “My mom and I thought that we should do something together that would help other girls.”
*Girls must have an adult mentor involved