Save the Drama Camp!
June 22-26, 2020
Kingsway Christian Church
Save the Drama for the Stage is a faith-based camp for middle school girls that encourages them to live a life that glorifies God and use their talented lives wisely. We need outstanding teen girls to serve as mentors and big sisters to make a difference in the lives of girls!
2020 Camp Mentor Must Be:
- a REAL Teen Girl going into 9th – 12th grade, or college, living a life to glorify God
- interested in leading and inspiring the next generation of girls to boldly live out their identity in Christ
- able to attend camp each day from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- interested in leading a group of approximately 7 girls in discussion times and fun friend building activities
- excited to assist in afternoon creative classes
- able to attend Camp Mentor Training Tuesday April 21st OR Wednesday April 22nd 6-8:30 pm (choose one)
Beyond mentoring! This year, mentors can choose to serve on Mentor Teams, Support Squad or the Lead Team. See below for more information to be a part of Save the Drama in even bigger ways!
Mentor Teams: when completing the Mentor Application, girls will be able to volunteer to serve on various mentor teams
- Prayer & Devo Team: follow the prayer timeline to pray for the girls before Camp and help write devotionals!
- Dance Team: help with choreography, attend practices, and teach the girls the dances of Camp!
- Game Team: plan for and help play games the week of Camp!
Support Squad: apply to be on the Teen Team Support Squad through an additional Teen Team Application
- Lead a Mentor Team: passionate about leading girls of the Prayer & Devo Team, Dance Team or Game Team to fulfill their duties? Apply to be on the Support Squad here
Lead Team: apply to be a leader on the Teen Team Lead Team through an additional Teen Team Application
- Lead Camp + Support Squad: do you enjoy planning, preparing and managing the details to fulfill a mission? Apply to be on the Teen Team Lead Team that meets each week here
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com