Save the Drama Camp!
June 24 – 28, 2019
Save the Drama for the Stage is a faith-based camp for middle school girls that encourages them to live a life that glorifies God and use their talented lives wisely. We need outstanding teen girls to serve as mentors and big sisters to make a difference in the lives of girls!
MENTOR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! Check back next year to be a mentor, OR sign up to volunteer at Camp 2019 in another way! CLICK HERE
2019 Camp Mentor Must Be:
- a REAL Teen Girl going into 9th – 12th grade, or collage, living a life to glorify God
- interested in leading and inspiring the next generation of girls to boldly live out their identity in Christ
- able to attend camp each day from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- interested in leading a group of approximately 7 girls in discussion times and fun friend building activities
- excited to assist in afternoon creative classes
- able to attend Get REAL inC group at least twice before Camp and
- able to attend Camp Mentor Training Monday April 15th OR Tuesday April 16th 6-8pm (choose one)
- able to attend Mentor Overnight May 17th 7pm – 8am, more details to come! If cannot stay night, need to attend evening for further training.
“I want to be a mentor because there wasn’t anything like this when I was in middle school and I think it’s something I would’ve benefited from. I want to give these girls the chance I didn’t have. In previous years, I have noticed that my girls walk away at the end of the week with a new confidence and I really can tell throughout the week that their hearts have been touched by Jesus.” – Save the Drama for the Stage Mentor.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com